Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What did Sarah Connor work as before the Terminator arrived from the future?
2. Who was sent back in time to protect Sarah Connor?
3. Why was it easy to spot the 600 series of Terminator?
4. What model of Terminator did Arnie play?
5. Kyle: 'The Terminator's is an ___________ unit. Part man part machine'. What is the missing word?
6. What futuristic weapon did the Terminator ask for at the gun shop?
7. What company built the defence computer that became self-aware and started the war between the Humans and the machines?
8. What was the computer system that became self aware and started the war with the Humans called?
9. Why didn't the person sent back to protect Sarah bring any weapons from the future?
10. What did the Human resistance use to spot Terminators?
11. How was the Terminator from the first film finally destroyed?
12. Where was Sarah Connor committed?
13. What parts from the first Terminator do Cyberdyne Systems have in storage?
14. When did the war with the machines start?
15. What did the Humans survivors call the nuclear war that was started by the defence computer?
16. What is the name of John Connor's foster father?
17. Who reprogrammed the Terminator and sent it back through time to protect John Connor?
18. How long can a Terminator last on its existing power cell?
19. What was the trick question the Terminator asked to find out whether he was talking to John's foster mother or the T-1000?
20. What was the first thing the Terminator (Arnie) said to Sarah in Terminator 2?
21. When Sarah's Mexican gunrunner friend asks who the Terminator is, what does John tell him?
22. At John's insistence the Terminator said the following 'I swear I will not ____________ '
23. Who does Sarah plan to kill because she believes it could prevent the war?
24. What was in the tanker the T-1000 crashed at the steel works?
25. How was the T-1000 finally destroyed?
Source: Author HSolo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.