Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We'll start off with the first "Terminator". How many Sarah Connors are killed before the Terminator finds the one he is searching for?
2. Where does Reese find pants to wear?
3. The first "Terminator" begins with Sarah preparing for something. What did Sarah intend to do that night?
4. What did the little boy at the restaurant stick in Sarah's pocket as she was trying to serve the table?
5. What type of dog alerts Reese and Sarah to the Terminator at the motel?
6. What kind of bar did Sarah hide out at, while waiting for the police?
7. Here's a question that involves the first two movies. Which of these phrases is used in both of the movies?
8. Let's move on into the future. In "Terminator Two: Judgement Day" there were two Terminators, the T-101 and the T-1000. From where does the T-101 get his clothes in "T2"?
9. What does Sarah carve into the picnic table in Mexico?
10. When the T-1000 is searching the database in the police car, what does it list as John Connor's birthdate?
11. Originally, Miles Dyson had both a son and a daughter in the film.
12. In Mexico, John called the Terminator ___ Bob. What relative did John say the Terminator was to him?
13. Was Doctor Silberman in all three movies?
14. Finally, the machines have the chance to gain the upper hand in "Terminator Three: Rise of the Machines". Of the two Terminators in "T3", which was the faster, stronger and smarter?
15. In which medical specialty was Kate employed?
16. What was the name of Kate's fiance?
17. The T-X was sent back in time to kill Connor's Lieutenants. What were the names of the brother and sister she kills.
18. Did the license plate on Kate's truck say "Pet Doc 1"?
19. Kate was significant to John's future. She was going to become his ___.
20. From where did John and Kate know each other?
Source: Author laughinggirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.