Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Terminator: Dark Fate" (2019) was branded as a sequel to 1991's "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" where a T-800 Terminator protected John Connor from harm. What happened to John Connor in this sequel?
2. As in its two predecessors, two bodies arrive from the future. Is Grace a Terminator?
3. The Rev-9 terminator is more advanced than the T-1000 model seen in "Terminator: Judgment Day" (1991). What feature does the this new terminator have that the T-1000 did not?
4. "Two days ago, I had this nice, simple life. And now it's a nightmare."
Dani Ramos is a Mexican in her 20s living in Mexico City with her father and brother. True or False: Dani needs protection from the Terminator as she is due to have a baby that will become the head of the resistance unit to fight Legion in the future?
5. Early in the movie, the terminator has Grace, Dani and her brother pinned down on a Freeway overpass. Sarah Connor arrives in a 4WD with an armoury to disable (temporarily) the Terminator. When she blew the terminator off the overpass but still went after him, what did she say to Grace and Dani?
6. After temporarily subduing the terminator, both Sarah and Grace have coordinates of what they believe to be a safe haven. When they reach the place, a house business called Carl's Draperies, what do they discover about Carl?
7. Terminators are referred to as machines but because of their anthropomorphic external features at least, they should be more correctly referred to as monsters. Rev-9 is a socio-pathic monster but Carl is more like an 'ex-monster' (if that is possible) by demonstrating empathy. How?
8. Sarah, Grace, Dani and Carl plotted to permanently kill the Rev-9. What was the weapon of choice to "fry his neural net"?
9. The four protagonists set up a "killbox" in a hydroelectric plant to lure the Rev-9 using Dani as bait. After the inevitable showdown with the terminator, who survives?
10. Easter Eggs in movies are references to other movies. Each of the following is an example of an Easter egg in "Terminator: Dark Fate" EXCEPT one. Which of the following events did we *NOT* witness on the screen?
Source: Author 1nn1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.