Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the following characters was "'Good Morninged'" by Bilbo "as though he were selling buttons at the door." Who was it?
2. Bilbo was supposed to be the "burglar" for Thorin Oakenshield's expedition, but he didn't do too well on his first burgling assignment. Who might have felt like kicking him after that fiasco had they not been turned to stone?
3. In the middle of the night, Bilbo woke up and yelled, thus saving the expedition from these villains. Had they known the trouble he would cause them, they might have kicked him (and probably did on the way to their king). Can you identify them?
4. Bilbo stole a ring from him. He probably would have enjoyed kicking Bilbo before eating him. Who was he?
5. Bilbo called these creatures some nasty names and they would have liked to suck him dry. Perhaps they would also have enjoyed kicking him. Who were they?
6. For a while, Bilbo functioned as a real burglar. Whose palace did he burgle?
7. One of the dwarves was always rescuing Bilbo and was kicked in the back by goblins for doing so at one point. Who was this kind dwarf?
8. What ally did Bilbo try to hit with a stone?
9. From whom did Bilbo steal a golden cup?
10. From whom did Bilbo steal a precious white gem?
Source: Author celvet
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.