Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Roscoe Arbuckle and Buster Keaton work at the Elk's Head Hotel: "Third class service -- first class prices." We first see Roscoe as he exits the elevator, glances left and right, and slips something casually out of his mouth. What?
2. Al sends Roscoe and Buster to fetch the departing guests' bags from their rooms. Then he takes off his coat and dons a cap. Al serves double duty with these guests. He steps away from his job as desk clerk to do what?
3. With Al busy, Buster and Roscoe turn to spring cleaning. First we see Buster cleaning the the phone booth. What does he do that's odd?
4. While Buster cleans the phone booth, Roscoe tackles the lobby floor. What unorthodox approach does he use?
5. Buster and Roscoe are frightened by an evil-looking character bearing a creepy resemblance to Rasputin. But the man's intentions are of an innocent sort. What does he want?
6. After being distracted by the arrival of Miss Cutie Cuticle, the new manicurist, Roscoe and Buster return to work, with Roscoe finishing up with Rasputin, and Buster taking over the mopping. In comes a top-hatted guest -- none other than Buster's father, Joe Keaton. He physically abuses the innocent Buster and Al because he thinks they're doing what?
7. More guests arrive, and it's time for another mishap. Who gets his head stuck in the elevator?
8. Though it's clear Miss Cuticle has already fallen for him, Roscoe nevertheless want to impress her. He enlists the help of Al and Buster. What's his plan?
9. Roscoe has a problem at the dance while he's waiting for Buster and Al to set him up as a hero. What's his problem?
10. Roscoe's plan goes awry in a way that lets all three young men turn out to be heroes. Though it's a joint effort, only Roscoe is given the reward. Still, he generously hands it over to Al and Buster. But they toss it aside and skulk away. Why?
Source: Author ubermom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.