Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Any film buff will quickly discover that "Birdman" is hardly a straightforward movie. The viewer will need to look no further than the film's full title to identify which state of mind that will crop up repeatedly as he/she watches the film?
2. Who played the title role in "Birdman"?
3. "Birdman" is partly about creating art. What Mexican filmmaker, the creator of "Birdman", is known for his distinctive visuals and concept films?
4. In "Birdman", Riggan is attempting to put on a play that is largely a vanity enterprise. To begin with, who is producing the play for him?
5. In keeping with the family-friends connection, several women are involved in Riggan's play in various capacities. Who is his personal assistant on the project?
6. What happens during a rehearsal for the play that results in the replacement of one of the actors?
7. The unfortunate actor is replaced in the play by another actor, who has become available through a stroke of luck and what connection of his own to the company?
8. The artistic and financial success of Riggan's play depends in large part on the review it receives from theater critic Tabitha Dickinson. What happens prior to the opening of the play that does not bode well for the prospective review?
9. Depressed and desperate, what does Riggan do in the opening-night performance of his play that provides a dark comedic twist to the whole theatrical production?
10. Sam brings flowers to visit Riggan in the hospital. What happens when she returns to his room after getting a vase for her flowers and finds no trace of him?
Source: Author shorthumbz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.