Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In this game Nancy joins her friends Bess Marvin, George Fayne and Ned Nickerson for the annual Clue Challenge in her home town. What is the name of this town?
2. The game starts with Nancy following a clue to the old Town Hall. What happens immediately after she has entered the building?
3. Mostly a Nancy Drew game has four main suspects of the crime. In this game Nancy is herself a suspect of the crime. Which of these four people is NOT also a suspect?
4. Things soon get worse as the police are forced to arrest Nancy and put her in jail. Chief McGinnis allows Nancy to walk around the station and gather clues on the evidence board. Her friends go around town finding clues. What happens when Bess tries to talk to the antique shop owner?
5. One of the tasks to perform is finding something used as a fire accelerant and do tests at the point of origin of the fire to determine the right accelerant. What turns out to be the accelerant used?
6. One of Nancy's friends, Bess Marvin, goes undercover. What is the cover she uses?
7. Eventually Nancy finds enough evidence to frame other suspects too and is let out of jail. As she goes to her house, she meets George there. What happens at one point during their conversations?
8. During the course of the game, Nancy discovers that reporter Brenda Carlton often manages to be at two places at almost the same time. What turns out to be Brenda's secret?
9. At one point one of Nancy's friends has to go to a location to retrieve a key lost by a police officer. Which place is this?
10. Eventually Nancy manages to find the real culprit. Who is the person responsible for trying to frame Nancy?
Source: Author James25
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.