Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Nancy assists Jon Boyle, the expedition leader of a dig near Cairo during this game. What happens to Jon in the opening cutscene of the game?
2. The title refers to a lost queen of Egypt. Which queen does the title refer to?
3. In the main tent Nancy can play a game that was really played in ancient Egypt. What is the name of that game?
4. Initially only three members remain at the dig after the sandstorm (Nancy, Abdullah and Lily). Soon two new people appear, one of them being Dylan Carter. What is his job?
5. The second character to appear at the site later in the game is Jamila El-Dine. She acts strange and has a connection to a rather iconic recurring character in the Nancy Drew games series. Which character is this?
6. In her tent Nancy has a helpful book about Egyptian queens. It was written by a character that appeared twice before in the Nancy Drew series and now appears as a phone character. Who is this scholarly person?
7. When Nancy finds her way to the upper level of the tomb, she accidentally is a witness to a dramatic event occurring on the ground level. What happens?
8. During the course of the game various plagues occur at the site. Which of these is NOT one of these plagues?
9. As Nancy discovers a cat tomb, something very dramatic happens. What incident takes place?
10. At the end of the game Nancy naturally discovers the culprit who is behind all the accidents. Who turns out to be the culprit?
Source: Author James25
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.