Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This colour is considered the national colour of The Netherlands. It is associated with Dutch royalty.
2. This typical Dutch snack is often sold in snackshops or taken out of the wall.
3. This folk figure is associated with a holiday in winter. He often is the source of heated public debate.
4. This type of building is typically Dutch and found all over the country, but especially in Kinderdijk.
5. This colour is the top colour on the Dutch flag. It is associated with the Dutch Labour Party.
6. This type of movable building is especially found all over the country in the summer.
7. This sweet type of food is often used as a topping for a sandwich at breakfast or lunch.
8. This type of sport is a favorite pastime of many children (and adults alike) in the winter.
9. This folk figure is associated with the drawings of Rien Poortvliet and political hippies.
10. This sport is very popular in the Netherlands and is associated with teams like PSV, Ajax or Feyenoord.
Source: Author James25
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.