Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I am a 1992 drama directed by Rob Reiner, with Aaron Sorkin writing both the play and the screenplay. I tell the story of a lawyer defending two Marines who had been accused of murder. What movie am I?
2. I am a 1995 movie directed by Martin Scorsese from a book by Nicholas Pileggi. Two best-friend mobsters in Las Vegas fall out and murder takes place. What movie am I?
3. I am a 1992 western produced and directed by Clint Eastwood. I tell the story of ex-gunslinger William Munny who takes up his guns again to avenge a woman. What movie am I?
4. I am a 1995 movie directed by Tim Robbins. The non-fiction book of the same name was written by Helen Prejean. I tell the story of a nun and her relationship with a killer and the victim's family. What movie am I?
5. I am a 1997 crime mystery drama produced, directed and co-written by Curtis Hanson from a novel of the same name by James Ellroy. I am set in the 1950s and tell the story of police corruption and the three very different policemen seeking the truth. What movie am I?
6. I am a 1998 war movie directed by Steven Spielberg. I am set during World War II where a search is made for a soldier whose three brothers have all been killed. What movie am I?
7. I am a 1991 comedy drama directed by Terry Gilliam and I tell the tale of two men, one a former radio DJ who made a terrible mistake, the other a homeless man who was a victim of that mistake. What movie am I?
8. I am a 1993 movie directed by Jonathan Demme. A small time homophobic lawyer is the only one willing to represent a gay man in a wrongful dismissal case. What movie am I?
9. I am a 1994 animated adventure directed by Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff. My story tells of a father, who is King, his young son and heir, and his evil brother who treacherously tries to rule in the father's stead. What movie am I?
10. I am a 1992 historical movie directed by Michael Mann from a novel by James Fennimore Cooper. I am set in colonial America and tell the tale of British and French troops doing battle, the British enlisting local colonial militiamen, and the love affair between a British officer's daughter and a white man brought up by Indians. What movie am I?
Source: Author wenray
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.