Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A 200-year old New Orleans man tells his life story to an incredulous reporter.
2. A simple minded man relates his life story to various strangers while waiting at a bus stop.
3. To please his wife, a New York man checks in to a Michigan health sanitarium, whose proprietor has very bizarre ideas about wellness.
4. A ruthless businessman promotes a mailroom clerk to run a large corporation into bankruptcy so that he can take it over.
5. This film recounts the descent into madness of an 18th century British king.
6. This biopic recounts the career of the man known as "Hollywood's Worst Director".
7. An innocent man, sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit, bonds with another inmate and comes up with an ingenious escape plan.
8. A dysfunctional New Zealand family is ripped apart by alcoholism and violence.
9. Two Los Angeles hit men, their gangster boss and his wife, a shady boxer, and a heroin dealer's lives intertwine in this film.
10. A rich man with no children comes up with a plan to find out which of his family really loves him.
Source: Author Reamar42
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.