Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This film is about an unhappy young boy who finds and plays an unusual board game with a friend.
2. This comedy film envisions a new "Cold War" between the USA and Canada, concocted to prop up an American president's popularity.
3. A new addition to a boy's collection of toys causes conflict when he becomes the boy's favorite.
4. A black minister's son kills the son of a rich, white planter in 1946 South Africa.
5. A veteran detective and his new young partner investigate a series of murders based on the "seven deadly sins" of Christianity.
6. A convict in the year 2035 travels back to 1996 to try to learn how a deadly virus that wiped out most of humanity got started.
7. In a small New Hampshire town, an ambitious TV weather girl enlists two teen boys to murder her husband.
8. In 1815 North Carolina, a widower returning to his farm from a market town encounters a young female slave who has run away from her master.
9. A Montana bounty hunter tracks three escaped convicts into a remote area and finds evidence of a lost tribe of Native Americans.
10. A 13th Century Scottish farmer starts a revolt against English rule to avenge his wife's death.
11. While under police interrogation, a disabled con artist relates the events which got his colleagues killed during a drug heist.
12. The captain of an American ballistic missile submarine and his executive officer clash over interpretations of their orders during a crisis in Russia.
13. An ex-cop sells illegal discs that let a person feel another person's memories and experiences in a violent Los Angeles, in 1999.
14. A Maine housekeeper is accused of murdering her employer to obtain a large inheritance.
15. An 18th century Scottish clansman borrows money from an English marquess, but when it is stolen, he must flee from the nobleman's wrath.
Source: Author Reamar42
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.