Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the narrator?
2. Who is Billy hanging out with at the beginning of the movie?
3. It was 1878 in the first movie, what year is it in this movie?
4. What city was Doc a teacher in when he was captured?
5. Upon Billy's return to Old Fort Sumner, Beever warns him that a new governor is rounding up everyone who fired a shot in the Lincoln County war...What's the new governor's name?
6. Dave is disappointed that no one's heard of him. How many men does he claimed to have killed?
7. Billy meets young Tom O'Folliard at Beever's. (Tom idolizes Billy.) What nickname does Tom call Billy?
8. Billy meets with the Governor and makes a deal. He gets a full pardon in exchange for testifying against whom?
9. Billy corrects the prosecuting attorney (Mr.Dungpile) 'It was not a cattle war it was a __________ war.'
10. What's the name of the broken trail to Old Mexico?
Source: Author LoveRCrowe
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.