Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Aerosmith album was the first to hit the American Top 40?
2. Which Beatles classic did the group record for the 1978 movie "Sgt. Pepper"?
3. Which one of their early classics was recorded by an 80s rap group?
4. What was the real reason why Joe Perry left Aerosmith in 1979?
5. "Sweet Emotion" was written about Steven Tyler's bitter relationship with Elissa Perry.
6. "Permanent Vacation" was the first album with Joe Perry back in the group.
7. Which Aerosmith video won Best Video of the Year at the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards?
8. What was Aerosmith's first Number 1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 in the US?
9. When Steven Tyler conquered his drinking and drug problem, how did he say he felt?
10. Which of Aerosmith's early classics was considered the first power ballad?
Source: Author diamondjim68
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.