Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which month of the year is the song set?
2. What did Maggie 'steal'?
3. What is it that shows Maggie's age?
4. What does Maggie do to the singer's bed?
5. What does Maggie do to the singer "in the morning", straight after the 'bed' incident?
6. In the last verse, the singer contemplates ways to get away from Maggie. What is the first thing he considers?
7. What is the second option the singer considers for leaving Maggie?
8. What is the last option the singer thinks about to rid himself of Maggie's hold?
9. Which famous 60's group had an almost identically-titled song called "Maggie Mae"?
10. At the end of the song, what does the singer wish?
Source: Author FussBudget
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stuthehistoryguy
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.