Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which Aerosmith song are these words: 'I saw you stranded in the second row, you love to boogie to my rock and roll'?
2. Which song do these lyrics come from: 'It's sleepin' sickness that knows me well, she got the fever she hot as hell'?
3. Which Aero classic do these words come out of: 'Everybody talkin' 'bout what it is and what it ain't, what kinda house and what kinda paint'?
4. From which Aerosmith outtake are these lyrics from: 'I was walkin' down the street, when someone called my name, she had spiked heels on her feet, and she was feelin' no pain'?
5. Which Aerosmith demo do this lyrics come from: 'Take me now, play me low, I'd love to know about you, I put an arrow to my eyes, I had my love only for you'?
6. From which outtake classic are these lyrics: 'In desperation I was fit to be tied, I gotta feelin' I'll be waitin' forever, antisipation too proud'?
7. Which Aero outtake to these lyrics appear in: 'Somebody call the cops, how come you bust my chops, you play I miss gods so real'?
8. From which outtake are these lyrics taken: 'Everyone complaining 'bout the hand they're dealt, cuz they're lookin' for the feelin' that they never felt'?
9. From which song are these lyrics: 'I been reading all about you in the sunday times, I wanna be the punishment to fit your crimes'?
10. Finally, from which outtake are these lyrics from: 'Talk about the time I saw the same ol' thang, about the time in summer winter fall and spring, give it to me darlin' with a hollow headed love, if you're gonna love me when you're hard to love'?
Source: Author aeroobsessmatt
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.