Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was Jason Aldean born?
2. What is the name of Jason Aldean's wife and daughter?
3. True or False? Jason Aldean was awarded the Academy of Country Music's prize for Top Male Vocalist in 2006?
4. What was the name of Jason's first number one hit?
5. Who was the first group to release the song "Amarillo Sky"?
6. When did Jason Aldean first move to Nashville?
7. True or False? Jason Aldean was 'discovered' at a bar in Atlanta GA called The Buckboard, not for his singing talents but for his song writing talents?
8. True or False? Did Jason write the song, "Even if I Wanted To"?
9. What is the name of the company who offered Jason Aldean a record deal and released his first album?
10. What is the highest any of Jason Aldean song's have landed on Billboard's Top 100?
Source: Author Beasuare
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.