Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "He gets up before the dawn, packs a lunch and a thermos full of ___". What's the missing beverage?
2. Complete this lyric: "It's another day in the ___ haze".
3. In the song, what were the "burning rays" wearing down?
4. "And diesel's worth the price of gold, it's the cheapest ___ he's ever sold". What was the farmer harvesting?
5. "He just takes the tractor another turn". Is this the correct line from the song?
6. "...And pulls the plow across the ground, and sends up another ___". In this lyric, what was the farmer doing?
7. "He says, Lord, I never complain, I never ask why. But please don't let my ___ run dry". What was the farmer asking the Lord to help him protect?
8. "That hail storm back in ___". What year did a devastating storm hit the farmer's crops?
9. "But he stayed strong and carried on, just like his dad and __ did before him". Like most farmers, the farmer mentioned in the song took over from his family. Who else is mentioned along with his dad?
10. "Oh his knees every night he prays, please let my crops and ___ grow". What else has the farmer asked the Lord to help him protect?
Source: Author shedoesntcare
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.