Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which Elton John song would you find the following lyrics?
"I never knew me a better time and I guess I never will
Oh Lawdy mama those Friday nights
when Suzie wore her dresses tight"
2. "I entertain by picking brains
Sell my soul by dropping names
I don't like those, my God, what's that"
What song do these lyrics come from?
3. These are the first three lines to which Elton John song?
"You could never know what it's like
Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you"
4. In which song would you find the following lyrics?
"What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me"
5. These are the first three lines to which Elton John song?
"Guess there are times when we all need to share a little pain
And ironing out the rough spots
Is the hardest part when memories remain"
6. The following lyrics are from one of Elton John's most well loved songs, can you name it?
"If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show"
7. The following lyrics are the opening lines from which Elton John song?
"She packed my bags last night pre-flight
Zero hour nine a.m.
And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then"
8. The following are lyrics from an Elton John song which acheieved great success in many countries. Can you name the song?
"Do you ever dream of me
Do you ever see the letters that I write
When you look up through the wire"
9. "Did I hear you saying that I'm too hard hearted
Wipe those stars from your eyes
And you'll get quite a surprise"
What Elton John song do these lyrics come from?
10. Which song do the following lyrics come from?
"My old man's drunker than a barrel full of monkeys
And my old lady she don't care
My sister looks cute in her braces and boots
A handful of grease in her hair"
Source: Author Velvet_Rain
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.