Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which number one hit song would you find the following lyrics?
"Do you remember a guy that's been
In such an early song
I've heard a rumour from Ground Control
Oh no, don't say it's true."
2. In which early David Bowie song would you find these lyrics?
"I was walking down the high street,
When I heard footsteps behind me.
And there was a little old man (Hello!)
In scarlet and gray, chuckling away."
3. Originally recorded by The McCoys, these lyrics come from which song?
"I tried to find her
'Cause I can't resist her
(I tried to find her)
I never knew just how much I missed her."
4. In which successful David Bowie song would you find these lyrics?
"You shouldn't mess with me
I'll ruin everything you are
I'll give you television
I'll give you eyes of blue
I'll give you man who wants to rule the world."
5. The following lyrics come from which 1970s David Bowie song?
"You've torn your dress, your face is a mess
You can't get enough, but enough ain't the test."
6. In which David Bowie song would you find the following lyrics?
"If our love song
Could fly over mountains
Could laugh at the ocean
Just like the films."
7. A top ten hit in the UK which song has these lyrics?
"But the film is a saddening bore
For she's lived it ten times or more
She could spit in the eyes of fools
As they ask her to focus on."
8. The following lyrics come from which David Bowie song?
"I had to phone someone so I picked on you
Hey, that's far out so you heard him too!
Switch on the TV
We may pick him up on channel two."
9. Which Glam Rock track has these lyrics?
"She's so swishy in her satin and tat
In her frock coat and bipperty-bopperty hat
Oh God, I could do better than that."
10. The following lyrics come from which David Bowie song?
"Scanning life through the picture window (Whoo)
She finds a slinky vagabond (Whoo)
He coughs as he passes her Ford Mustang, but
Heaven forbid, she'll take anything."
Source: Author Velvet_Rain
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.