Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the beginning I could tell it wasn't right. He's "No Son of Mine" was all I could drum out of Phil. "Listen Buster" I started on him... "Sorry man" he said "We Can't Dance" man, we can't dance".
2. Phil did put me onto another guy called Phil. "What, an "Easy Lover" is he?" I asked. "Nah, not quite" he said "I used to hang about with him back around "September" or something, but Salty Peppers man, be careful he's real good with the "Fantasy", understand"?
3. I'm "Back on the Road" because there's too many "Faces" to look at and, thanks to a guy named Steve Lukather, I knew the answers were not there. I was given the name "Rosanna" to follow up but when I found out that she was somewhere in "Africa" I figured that this would most likely be a dead end. I was starting to feel like Dorothy's dog.
4. I went back and spoke to a man called David Paich who told me to "Hold the Line" while he got the dirty "Lowdown" for me. This led me to a chap called Boz Scaggs who told me to look for "The Joker". As I hung up the phone I thought to myself "you better not be "Rock'n Me" man.
5. Some bloke called the "Space Cowboy" answered the phone, told me "The Joker" wasn't there. I was starting to feel like a pawn in someone's perverse little game. However, he did tell me that I should speak to a man called Sonny Charles, they called him the "Black Pearl", maybe he could help.
6. For a moment my hopes were high. Sonny had told me to meet him "Down on the Corner" at a bar called the "Proud Mary" where they featured a band called the Blue Velvets. He didn't show. Guess "Someday Never Comes".
7. The barkeep told me that Sonny had to disappear. He'd "Heard it Through the Grapevine" that some dudes were chasing him but he'd left me a note. The note told me to take the "Midnight Train to Georgia" and that I could expect great expectations from the main dude... the rest was smudged out by a beer stain.
8. The leader of the band was forthright, telling me "I'm gonna tell you like I told Berry Gordy back in 1968... you need the Jackson's man. But if you really want "Anything" to work with then you must see the sons of Tito."
9. The sons of Tito were giving me the run around. They kept hitting me with a Bronx cheer, wanting to play "Let's Pretend" and constantly chanting "I Need You" at me. But, when they told me to "Go All the Way" back to where I came from they gave me a vital clue.
10. I fronted Eric Carmen and told him who I was looking for. "That little farrago" he said "I've been working with him on the soundtrack to "Dirty Dancing" (1988). He's been singing with a woman called Jennifer, but be warned man, I tried making "Hungry Eyes" at her and nearly got called to account. All he keeps saying is that "I've Had the Time of My Life" man."
Which member of the Righteous Brothers have we been looking for?
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.