Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what song is she "gone, gone, gone, gone, gone"?
2. In what song does John Mayer express a fear of growing older?
3. In what song does John Mayer claim to be "the one you'd always dreamed of?"
4. In what song does John Mayer say he is willing to walk through fire?
5. What song are these lyrics from: "I will beg my way in to your garden, and I will break my way out when it rains"?
6. In which song does John Mayer compare emotions to colors?
7. Which song contains the lyrics: "Now if we had the power to bring our neighbors home from war, they would have never missed a Christmas, no more ribbons on their door."
8. Which song mentions walking in the park with birds dancing below?
9. Name the song: "You take your sweaters, you take your time."
10. Twice as much of something in what song can't sustain like one half could?
Source: Author haileecoke
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.