Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which Beach Boys song come these lyrics?
"Well she got her daddy's car
And she's crusin' through the hamburger stand now.
Seems she forgot about the library
Like she told her old man now."
2. The Beach Boys sang these words in what tune?
"She was gonna be my wife,
And I was gonna be her man.
But she let another guy come between us,
And it shattered our plan."
3. "You'd catch 'em surfin' at Del Mar
Ventura County line
Santa Cruz and Trestle
Where were The Beach Boys surfin' in this number?
4. Which Beach Boys number has these lines?
"You got me rockin' and a-rollin'
Rockin' and a reelin'"
5. These lyrics are found in what song by The Beach Boys?
"Well East coast girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear.
And the Southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I'm down there."
6. "I'm gettin' bugged driving up and down this same old strip.
I gotta find a new place where the kids are hip.
My buddies and me are getting real well known.
Yeah, the bad guys know us and they leave us alone."
Can you name the correct Beach Boys tune?
7. In what 1963 Beach Boys song are these lyrics?
"We could ride the surf together
While our love would still grow.
In my Woody I would take you
Everywhere I go."
8. The Beach Boys included these words in which number?
"Drinking all night,
Got into a fight.
Well I feel so broke up
I want to go home."
9. "Close my eyes, she's somehow closer now.
Softly smile, I know she must be kind.
When I look in her eyes,
She goes with me to a blossom world."
Which Beach Boys number one hit has these words?
10. These lines are in which song by The Beach Boys?
"I got a letterman's sweater
With a letter in front
I got for football and track.
I'm proud to wear it now
When I cruise around."
Source: Author lowtechmaster
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.