Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. These lyrics are from which song by The Drifters?
"Well, I learned my lesson and now I know
The sun may shine and the wind may blow
Women may come, and the women may go,
But before I say I love 'em so"
2. In what song did The Drifters use these words?
"At night, the stars put on a show for free,
And, darling, you can share it all with me
I keep-a tellin' you."
3. "I was gonna tell her that I loved her
And that I need her
By my side
To be my guide."
These four lines are from which tune by The Drifters?
4. The Drifters included these lyrics in which song?
"Mmm...put your lips to mine
While the music plays.
We're no longer strangers,
Now we're more than friends."
5. These words are found in which song by The Drifters?
"You must have come from heaven
Because you thrill me so.
My heaven starts at seven sharp.
You start my heart to glow, glow, glow."
6. "It was a kiss mmm, what a kiss it was.
It really was such a kiss.
How she could kiss, oh what a kiss it was.
It really was such a kiss."
Can you identify what song by The Drifters contains these lyrics?
7. These words are found in what familiar tune by The Drifters?
"Baby don't you know I love you so?
Can you feel it when we touch?
I will never, never let you go,
I love you oh so much."
8. In 1960, teens and others danced to which melody by The Drifters that had these lines?
"Sweeter than wine
Softer than a summer night
Everything I want I have
Whenever I hold you tight."
9. "I'm gonna get it, get it in the morning sun.
I'm gonna get it, get it when the day is done.
I'm gonna get it, get it 'cause it's so much fun."
The Drifters included these words in what song?
10. These lyrics are from which tune by The Drifters?
"Yes, you're so pretty, you're so pretty.
Lordy, looka there, looka there, looka there.
Just struttin' down the street, just struttin' down the street,
Long black wavy hair, long black wavy hair."
Source: Author lowtechmaster
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.