Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This band sings 'Dust in the wind'. The band's name is also a state here in America.
2. This band sings 'Heat of the Moment', 'Only Time Will Tell', and 'Sole Survivor'. This band's name is also the name of a large continent.
3. This band sings 'Don't Look Back' and several other very popular songs. The band's name is also the name of a city in Massachusetts.
4. This band sings 'Stay the Night', 'You're the Inspiration', and 'Hard Habit to Break'. The band's name is also the name of a city in Illinois.
5. This band sings 'A horse with no Name', 'Ventura Highway', and 'Sister Golden Hair'.
6. Part of this band's name is a state in America. The band sings 'Keep Your Hands to Yourself' and 'Battleship Chains'. The band's name is __________ Satellites.
7. This band sings 'Carrie' and 'The Final Countdown'. The band's name is also the name of a Continent.
8. OK, this is the name of one of Bon Jovi's CD's which includes the songs 'Lay your Hands on me' and 'Bad Medicine'. The title of this CD is also a state on the eastern coast of North America.
9. This is a name of one of the Eagle's CDs. Some of the songs on this CD were 'New kid in town', 'Life in the fast lane' and the title song. The CD is called Hotel _________________.
10. This band came out in the early 90's and made about 3 CDs before separating. Some of their hits included 'Lump', 'Peaches' and 'Cleveland rocks'. The band's name is: The Presidents of the ____________ ___________ __ ____________.
11. The band Red Rider came out with an album in 1981 called As Far As ________. The old name for the country of Thailand.
12. The next questions are names of songs. This song was sung by Eddie Money and it's called 'Two tickets to ____________'. The missing word is also the name of a city in Northern California and means a wonderful and peaceful place.
13. Bob Seger sings about '____________ Nights'. The missing word is a city in the Los Angeles, California area and is known for the movies and television shows made there.
14. The Doobie Brothers sing about a place called '___________ Grove'. The missing word is also a large oriental country.
15. This song is sung by Joe Walsh and is called '________ _________ Way'. The missing words are good for skiing and are located in Colorado, among other states.
Source: Author billscout
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.