Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What two instruments are in the key of F?
2. If you have one flat in your key signature, what major key are you in?
3. What's not a double reeded instrument?
4. What category does the marimba belong in?
5. What instrument is the highest pitched?
6. Which percussion instrument is pitched?
7. What instrument is typically not in concert key?
8. What instrument is not usually in a concert band?
9. Which of these instruments has NEVER had music written in bass clef?
10. What's the lowest note on an advanced model flute?
Source: Author doodlepup
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.