Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where are the Pink Floyd lyrics: "Leaving the myriad small creatures trying to tie us to the ground" found?
2. In what song would you find the lyrics: "Together we stand, divided we fall"?
3. The lyrics: "On the wall hung a tall mirror" are found in what song?
4. In what song would you find the lyrics: "March cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream"?
5. "Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying" are lyrics from what song?
6. "By pouring their derision upon everything we did" is from where?
7. In what song would you find the lyrics: "And there's dust in my eyes, that blinds my sight"?
8. These lyrics: "I'm grateful that you threw away my old shoes" are from what Pink Floyd song?
9. The lyrics: "Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage" occur in what song?
10. In what song would you find the lyrics: "Signed with his own rubber stamp"?
11. In what song is "For want of the price of tea and a slice the old man died" mentioned?
12. "You can't stop what has begun" are sung in what song?
13. The following lyrics are from what song: "Everything under the sun is in tune"?
14. In what Pink Floyd song would you find the lyrics: "Counting the leaves that tremble at dawn"?
15. In what song would you find the lyrics: "Using words you will find are strange"?
Source: Author JasonOgg
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.