Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What song are these lyrics from: "Lime and limpid green, a second scene, a fight between the blue you once knew"?
2. Complete this lyric: "And the __________ brings return".
3. What song are these lyrics from: "I never knew the moon could be so big and I never knew the moon could be so blue"?
4. Were these lyrics written by Barrett? "I'm in bed, aching head gold is red".
5. These lyrics are from which song: "There is no other day, let's try it another way"?
6. Which song contains these lyrics: "It ain't a long rhyme, it took ages to write"?
7. These lyrics are from which song: "The poppy birds way swing twigs coffee brands around, brandish her wand with a feathery tongue"?
8. Complete this lyric: "She don't rock 'n' roll, she don't like it she don't do the ________".
9. What song is this from: "All the jungle took fright, and ran around for all the day and the night"?
10. This is the opening line of what song: "In the sad town cold iron hands clap the party of clowns outside"?
11. Complete this lyric: "You and I, you and I and ________".
12. These are the opening lines to which song: "Everything about, about to go out"?
13. "My book is closed, I read no more." These lyrics are from 'Golden Hair'. The song was originally a poem, written in 1907, but who was the poet?
14. The song 'Octopus' had an alternative title. What was it?
15. These lyrics are from which song: "I'm free as a bird on the wing" ?
Source: Author sarah18791
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.