Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Moody's guitarist wrote and sang "Nights In White Satin". What is his name?
2. The Moodys' pianist wrote and sang "Have You Heard?" What is his name?
3. The Moody's flautist wrote and sang "Dr Livingstone, I Presume". What is his name?
4. The Moody's bass player wrote and sang, "Candle of Life". What is his name?
5. The Moody's drummer wrote and sang, "After You Came." What is his name?
6. Complete the lyric by Justin Hayward, "Why do we never get an answer..."
7. Mike Pinder's ballad, "Lost in a Lost World" appeared on the Moody's seventh album. What was the name of the album?
8. Which member left the Moody Blues soon after their early hit, "Go Now", and later joined Wings with Paul McCartney?
9. Which album contains the songs, "Veteran Cosmic Rocker" by Ray Thomas, and "The Voice" by Justin Hayward?
10. Each of the Moody's did at least one solo album. What was the name of the duo group formed by Justin Hayward and John Lodge?
Source: Author stageball
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.