Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the title of their CD released in 1999?
2. What was the title of the first album (CD) the Moodies produced themselves?
3. Who is the drummer for the Moodies?
4. He has a degree in engineering. He wrote "Ride My See-Saw" and "I'm Just a Singer in Rock and Roll Band".
5. He is the flutist. "Legend of the Mind" is his song.
6. He wrote "Nights in White Satin", among many other songs.
7. Who generally wears black leather pants in concert?
8. He co-founded the Moodies, but left the group in 1978.
9. What was the title of their first hit song in the U.S.?
10. This Moodies album stayed on the Billboard charts for over two years. It marked a milestone in rock history as one of the very first concept albums. They recorded this album, not only with a symphony orchestra, but also in stereo, both uncharted territory at that time.
Source: Author lovesmoodies
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.