Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who discovered the moons of Jupiter in 1610?
2. Who discovered the division in the rings of Saturn?
3. Who discovered the planet Uranus?
4. Who discovered the moons of Mars?
5. Who discovered the first asteroid, Ceres?
6. Who developed the heliocentric theory?
7. Who was the first person to actually see Neptune?
8. Who formulated the three laws governing the motions of the planets?
9. Who predicted the existence of the planet Neptune?
10. Who was known to make the first accurate measurement of the Earth's size?
Source: Author almach
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.