Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who identified the first white dwarf star?
2. Who first proposed a large telescope in space?
3. Who discovered the first Trojan asteroid, 588 Achilles?
4. Whose early photographs of Mars helped to disprove that canals existed on Mars?
5. Who is the father of U.S. rocketry?
6. Who discovered cepheid variables?
7. Who was the first person to show that some nebulae have pure emission spectra?
8. Who found the first optical counterpart to a radio source, known as a Quasar?
9. What female Astronomer discovered eight comets?
10. Who first proposed a Sun-centered Solar System?
Source: Author almach
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Lanni
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.