Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Greek said 'Something is better than nothing'?
2. Who said: 'Time is money' before Ben Franklin?
3. Who first used the expression 'to beg the question'?
4. Who said: 'The tongue is sharper than the sword'?
5. 'A rolling stone gathers no moss'?
6. 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do'?
7. Who is supposed to have said 'Habit is second nature'?
8. Which Roman goddess does the word Fanatic originate from?
9. Which French poet coined the expression 'All roads lead to Rome'?
10. We all know Julius Caesar said 'Et Tu Brute?', but who was the writer who actually penned the phrase?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.