Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which journalist and author once stated, 'The surest way to be alone is to get married?'
2. Which flamboyant singer and actor once said in an interview, 'I always had a repulsive sort of need to be something more than human?'
3. 'Don't be humble, you're not that great' is a quote attributed to which female leader?
4. 'When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute - and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.'
5. 'When you're green you're growing. When you're ripe, you rot' is an observation made by which business leader who grew a world wide corporation?
6. 'Thoughout history, females have picked providers for males. Males pick anything' is an observation made by which well-known anthropologist?
7. 'There is no sincerer love than the love of food' was written by which playwright?
8. Which shrewd singer-songwriter, actor and entrepreneur once stated, 'You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap?'
9. 'Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever' was spoken by which man who created an empire of the imagination?
10. Which philanthropist commented, 'Is the rich world aware of how four billion of the six billion live? If we were aware, we would want to help out, we'd want to get involved?'
Source: Author Tan72
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.