Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'I have been in 'Who's Who' and I know What's What, but it's the first time I ever made the dictionary.'
2. 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.'
3. 'Fame is a fickle food upon a shifting plate.'
4. 'You can't teach an old dogma new tricks.'
5. 'All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That is his.'
6. 'Women want mediocre men, and men are working hard to be as mediocre as possible.'
7. True or False. Adolf Hitler said, 'What a mad idea to demand equality for women! Women are nothing but machines for producing babies.'
8. 'The female of the species is more deadly than the male.'
9. 'Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.'
10. 'I have no regrets. I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say.'
Source: Author LindaC007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.