Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who said: "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
2. Who is this quote from? "In life, one must learn to endure."
3. Who said: "To create one's own world takes courage"?
4. Who is this quote from? "Worry is the interest paid by those who borrow trouble."
5. Who said: "The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools"?
6. Who is this quote from? "Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind."
7. Who said: "Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle"?
8. Who is this quote from? "The future depends on what we do in the present."
9. To whom is this quotation widely misattributed? "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."
10. Who is this from? "I don't know that there are any shortcuts to doing a good job."
Source: Author Braison
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.