Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following outlaws called himself "Mr. Howard"?
2. Which of these infamous men often used the alias of "Alex Hidell"?
3. The name "Arthur Flegenheimer" doesn't seem to fit a notorious gangster. By what name was this criminal known?
4. Samuel Clemens was known as Mark Twain. To what does "Mark Twain" refer?
5. Jim Garrison tried to prove during the investigation of the assassination of JFK that a man named Clay Shaw was also known by what other name?
6. Ruby Stevens changed her name and went into show business. By what name was she known during her movie career?
7. H.H. Munro was better known by what pen name?
8. What was the real surname of the man who became known as Butch Cassidy?
9. William Sydney Porter was a famous writer. What was his pen name?
10. Michelangelo Merisi is is better known by what name?
Source: Author robert362
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.