Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Austrian musical composer was referred to as "The Little Mushroom" by the people he knew?
2. Which famous Roman statesman has a name that translates to "chickpea" in Latin?
3. Mired in myth and speculation, this Hungarian noblewoman was accused of killing and torturing hundreds of females. It's believed that she bathed in blood to receive eternal youth, contributing to her nickname "The Blood Countess." Who was she?
4. Which controversial Russian figure was given the nickname "Mad Monk?"
5. The people of his time called him "The Little Corporal." You may be surprised to learn that this nickname was given affectionately and had more to do with his military achievements and not so much his alleged short height. Who was he?
6. The 43rd President of the United States was referred to as "Dubya." Who would this be?
7. Amid tensions within the British Royal Family, she was given the nickname "The Rottweiler." Who would this be?
8. This former British Prime Minister and Leader of the Labour Party was called "Bambi." Who would this be?
9. This Italian leader was known as "Il Duce." Who was he?
10. This American general in World War II was nicknamed "Old Blood and Guts." Who was he?
Source: Author dersteppenwolf
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.