Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the famous actor who provided the voice for Darth Vader in the George Lucas trilogy, "Star Wars"?
2. What legendary star became the first person to turn down the Academy Award for Best Actor in 1970?
3. Who is related to the tragic event of November 22, 1963?
4. In 1975, rock legend Elton John recorded the hit "Philadelphia Freedom". The song was dedicated to what famous tennis star?
5. Which of the following rock stars was NOT a legendary guitarist?
6. You may know that legendary boxer Muhammed Ali suffered from Parkinson's disease, but can you name the TV star who also has the disease?
7. Walter Ray Williams has been considered the #1 ranked player in what sport?
8. In what fantasy TV show did Sarah Michelle Gellar star?
9. What actor starred in the hit movie "Sling Blade"?
10. Which of the following TV stars won a total of six individual Emmy awards for acting?
Source: Author RDA333a
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.