Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Samuel Langhorne Clemens wrote novels under this pen name:
2. This Richard was King of England between 1189 and 1199 and was known as "Richard the Lion-Hearted".
3. Inigo de Onez y Loyola, a.k.a. Saint Ignatius, was born in Spain in 1491 and founded which religious order?
4. Armand-Jean Du Plessis is more famously known as _________ Richelieu. What religious position did he hold?
5. What is the more commonly known alias of the French author and philosopher, born Francois Marie Arouet, who was forced in his lifetime twice to flee from Paris, only to return at age 83 to a hero's welcome?
Source: Author LadyCaitriona
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.