Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I wrote "The Red Badge of Courage" - and I'm a large, long-necked bird. What is my surname?
2. I am a famous golfer with a given nickname that is also a ferocious, but beautiful, animal. Who am I?
3. I am a well known clergyman - and a little feisty canine that was named after me. What is my name?
4. I am a woman famous for setting up modern nursing procedures - and a bird with a delightful song. What is my surname?
5. I am Augustine, a famous theologian of the late fourth century and early fifth century - and the abbreviated name of a large African animal that loves to wallow. Can you name the area from which I came?
6. I am a retired NBA basketball player - and a member of the Aves classification of animals. What is my surname?
7. I am an American writer with a first name of a precious jewel and a surname of a male deer. What are my two names?
8. I am J.R. Ewing's mother in real life - and a bird similar to a swallow. Do you know my surname?
9. I am an English writer and poet who was born in the 18th century and died in the 19th - and a young farm animal. Do you know my surname?
10. I am a famous English explorer and privateer - and a male bird. What is my surname?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.