Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who invented the disposable coffee filter, and founded a company still bearing her name?
2. Which of the following Germans was the first to surpass Edison with regard to the number of patents personally held?
3. Which mayor of Magdeburg developed the vacuum pump?
4. Which chemist has been credited (perhaps unjustly) with the synthetic preparation of both heroin and aspirin?
5. Who discovered the cause of diseases such as tuberculosis, anthrax or cholera?
6. Which of the following Germans helped design differential calculus?
7. Which of the following Germans based a philosophy that had a profound influence on the economic organisation of countries such as Russia, China and Cuba?
8. Who was one of the pioneers contributing to television?
9. Which of the following scientists gave his name to a certain item of laboratory equipment?
10. Which of the following Germans gave his surname to the company he founded, that grew to one of the leading electro-technical groups worldwide?
Source: Author JanIQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.