Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who married Henry VIII on 11 June 1509?
2. Who was Françoise Dorleac's sister and pursued a movie career?
3. Which monarch was born Sophie von Anhalt-Zerbst?
4. Who wrote over 100 novels, among which "The Cinder Path" (1972)?
5. Which of the following was a chess player and commenter?
6. Which of the following ladies was elected to the Parliament of Quebec in 2016?
7. Who directed "Twilight" in 2008?
8. Which Harvard anthropologist was strongly opposed to US permanent military bases abroad?
9. Who took up a few roles in her son's movies "Taxi Driver" (1976), "Goodfellas" (1990) and "The Godfather Part III" (1990)?
10. Who sang "Wuthering Heights" in 1978 and thus inspired this quiz' title?
Source: Author JanIQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.