Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Battle of the Plains of Abraham.
2. Cholera epidemic spreads through Quebec.
3. Founding of the city of Quebec.
4. Founding of the city of Montreal.
5. Nearly 60% of electors in Quebec vote for remaining in Canada.
6. Passage of the Quebec Act.
7. Quebec is one of the first four provinces to join the Dominion of Canada.
8. Sixteenth premier of Quebec, Maurice Duplessis, comes to power.
9. The Stanley Cup is awarded to the Montreal AAA team.
10. Ungava District becomes part of Quebec.
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.