Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Credited with the discovery of oxygen
2. Renowned for being a terrible poet
3. Gave Aslan his voice on the silver screen
4. Television broadcaster and naturalist
5. Bass-baritone opera singer
6. Author of 'The Rachel Papers'
7. Came to fame in 1970s. Welsh comedian and singer
8. Scottish actor. Real surname is McDonald
9. Founder of the Labour Party
10. Belfast City Airport named for him in 2006
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.