Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The 50th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence also marked the death of which two 'Founding Fathers'?
2. This newspaper cartoonist died one day before his final new cartoon strip appeared.
3. The creator of the Muppets, Jim Henson, died May 16, 1990, the same day as this 'Rat Pack' entertainer.
4. Authors Aldous Huxley and C.S. Lewis died on the same day as this U.S. President.
5. The death of this comic legend was all but overshadowed by the passing of Elvis Presley three days earlier.
6. The author of 'Don Quixote', Miguel de Cervantes, died on the same day as this playwright.
7. In June of 1997, Princess Diana met this person at a slum in the Bronx, New York. By Early September, both were dead, within five days of each other.
8. This newscaster's death was pushed off the headlines by the bombing of a U.S. Marine base, killing over 200.
9. There are those who claim the 1956 movie 'The Conqueror' was filmed too close to a nuclear testing site, resulting in an above average number of people to die from cancer, including all but ONE of the following.
10. Rock legend Janis Joplin died within a month of this other legend.
Source: Author Oddball
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor fringe
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.