Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jane Austen was born in _______.
2. Which of her novels was published first?
3. Jane's beloved older sister with whom she shared much correspondence during her lifetime was _______________.
4. Which illness was Jane recorded as catching in 1783?
5. What was the occupation of Jane's father?
6. With whom did Jane fall in love in 1795?
7. What was the original name of "Pride and Prejudice"?
8. In what year did Jane's father die?
9. Which of the following is NOT one of Jane Austen's novels?
10. What is believed to be the cause of her death?
11. Where is Jane Austen buried?
12. Who was Jane Austen's royal admirer?
13. How many children were in Jane's family?
14. The Battle of Waterloo occurred during Austen's lifetime.
15. Jane Austen did not go to school after her first disastrous experience at school. She was taught at home by a governess.
Source: Author aechica3133
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Lanni
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.