Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The captain of a pirate ship generally had a double share of any booty taken. How did a person become captain?
2. Speaking of booty, which officer of the pirate ship was in charge of dividing up any treasure, as well as punishing crew members for minor offenses?
3. Shiver me timbers! What other duty did the ship's carpenter usually have?
4. What was the term for an apprentice who was on board a pirate ship? He might be serving any number of skilled crew members.
5. Not always as young as you might think, what is the name for a worker on the pirate ship who is the captain's servant?
6. A very important member of any pirate crew, who made and maintained the barrels?
7. "Weigh anchor, boatswain!" What has the member of the pirate crew just been ordered to do?
8. During a battle on a pirate ship, who runs the gunpowder from below deck to the cannon?
9. Which crew member on a pirate ship had the task of keeping the cannons in good repair?
10. The core of the pirate crew was made up of the ABS. What was an ABS?
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.