Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A ladder company does the ventilation at a structure fire.
2. What is the name of the tool you would use to extricate a patient trapped in a vehicle?
3. Most ladder trucks have a pump.
4. A heavy rescue truck does not have airbags.
5. What color is the chief officer's helmet?
6. A squad truck is a type of engine.
7. There are high pressure and low pressure bottles for the S.C.B.A. (breathing apparatus).
8. A motorist can pass an emergency vehicle en route to an emergency.
9. At a structure fire what do you do when you hear all the air horns blowing?
10. You would use a foam truck for a gasoline fire.
Source: Author fireman434
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.