Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Baselios Geevarghese I was a Christian religious figure and is considered by many people to be a saint. Which southern state of India, known for its greenery and the Malayalam language, was he born in and die in?
2. Sri Aurobindo was a renowned philosopher, spiritual guru and yogi. He founded the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in which union territory of India, which was a French colony?
3. Virchand Gandhi represented one of the religions of India in the first World Parliament of Religions that took place in Chicago in 1893. Which religion did he represent?
4. The Indian spiritual guru affectionately called Nirankari Baba died after a car accident in which North American country?
5. Kamala Reddy is widely revered by people of all religions from India, and in the early years of the 21st century visitors flocked to see her and receive her blessing. What was she commonly referred to as?
6. Kaundinya, a follower of Siddhartha Gautama, was a ________ monk. What word belongs in the blank space?
7. The spiritual guru Soham Swami was said to have immense physical strength. What other name is often used to refer to this guru?
8. Mariam Vattalil was a Christian social worker beatified in 2017 after the approval of Pope Francis. How did she die?
9. Lord Mahavira is considered to be the 24th tirthankara associated with which religion in India?
10. What is the name of the Indian spiritual leader who is considered to have been an incarnation of Lord Shiva and has millions of followers all over the world?
Source: Author Saleo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.